A never before advertised opportunity has come up to join our team as Head Chef at Sid at The French Cafe. We are a 3 hatted restaurant in Auckland Central lead by acclaimed chef Sid Sahrawat.
Due to our current head chef moving overseas this vacancy has arisen to lead our kitchen team. We are an owner operated restaurant with both owners working hands on in the business.
The ideal candidate will have NZ and/or overseas experience in reputable kitchens of at least 4 years. Experience as Sous chef or above of at least 2 years. Ability to motivate the team, planning and accountability are key skills.
- Staff meals, drinks and family oriented culture
- Sundays and Mondays off
- Stable hours with long standing business owners of good reputation
- Christmas off and public holidays off
- We promote internally always whenever we can, great opportunties to grow with us into more senior positions as we plan on expanding our offerings
- owners also own Cassia and Cassia at Home brands
- Celebrate staff achievements, milestones and birthdays
You must have a legal right to work in NZ and be available for an interview.